MD, Consultant Dermatologist, Dermatosurgeon And Specialist In Aesthetic dermatology Delhi Medical Council Certified Dermatologist
Dr Swati Agarwal has completed her MBBS, MD – Dermatology where she topped the university with gold medal.
After her MD she has worked at the apex institute AIIMS Delhi and the busy Hindu rao hospital and NDMC Medical college where she gained clinical experience in the field of dermatology. With her inclination for aesthetic dermatology she received her training from internationally acclaimed names like Dr. Woffles Wo and Dr Arthur Swift. She also got trained at Singapore general hospital at AMI Essentials- Applied Workshop for Aesthetic Procedures.
Dr. Swati firmly believes in keeping her knowledge well versed with daily updates in aesthetic world. She is a regular orator in various conferences.
Dr. Swati has a passion for facial aesthetics and she believes that aesthetics is all about staying natural, ageing gracefully and yet looking beautiful and young.
Skination is started with motto of providing the latest, safe and effective anti ageing and aesthetic solutions. Dr swati believes that each individual is unique and thus the aesthetic needs vary widely.keeping this in mind at skination each of the face is analysed in detail and aesthetic treatments are individualised.
- AIIMS Delhi, Senior research fellowship, department of dermatology
- NDMC Medical college and Hindu Rao Hospital, senior resident, department of dermatology
- Max smart superspeciality hospital, saket dermatology as consultant
- Paras hospital Gurgaon, dermatology dept as consultant.
- Rockland hospital, qutub, dermaology, consultant
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medal for her excellence in Post Graduation in Dermatology.
- )One of the few dermatologist internationally trained for aesthetic procedures like botox & fillers(Singapore- 2017).
- Prestigious Galderma Academic Awards of Indian Association of Dermatology.
- She is credited with multiple papers presented in various International and National Conferences.
- She is contributing to the academics of the subject by taking lecture for medical students qualified from India and Foreign Medical graduates pursuing post graduate exams.
- Dr Swati constantly updates her knowledge and techniques by attending seminars and conferences regularly. She is a member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL), Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI) and Cosmetic and Dermatology Society of India(CosDerm).
- She is a member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL), Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI) and Cosmetic and Dermatology Society of India(CosDerm)