Face rejuvenation is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment help to remove skin blemishes and stimulate increased production of collagen, which works to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to Skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles, acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
Skin rejuvenation and resurfacing treatments include:
- Static wrinkles are the folds and lines that are present when we’re not forming facial expressions. They happen because as we get older, the natural substances that provide the skin with structure and volume decrease.
- Dynamic wrinkles occur when you use your muscles to form facial expressions. For example, when you smile your eye wrinkles become prominent. When you frown, the vertical lines between your eyebrows become noticeable
- Pigmentation is the colouring of your skin. Pigmentation is a skin condition where patches of the skin turn into a darker shade of colour due to the excessive presence of melanin, found on the skin surface.
- Acne Scars form at the site of an injury. These are the visible reminders of injury and tissue repair. In the case of acne, the injury is caused by the body’s inflammatory response to sebum, bacteria and dead cells in the plugged sebaceous follicle.
- Vascular conditions:- When blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin. Vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone:- Weakening of the supportive skin structures that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
Hand Rejuvenation treatment can help you to restore your hands, smoother and also more youthful appearance. Procedures are used with or without combination to help in achieving a better look as desire. It also lightens age spots, improves textural irregularities and helps to make your skin thick by increasing the production of collagen.
Types of Hand Rejuvenation
- Chemical Peel is a technique that improves the appearance of the skin on the hands, face and also the neck.
- Sclerotherapy is a sclerosing solution inject into unsightly veins. This solution irritates the veins, causing them to turn white and gradually disappear.
- Microdermabrasion is a superficial skin polishing procedure that involves sanding off the first layer of skin with tiny crystals.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing. Through short bursts of laser light, unsightly veins and also dark “age” spots have gently removed the skin.
- Injectable fillers can plump up the skin and give it a more youthful appearance.