Laser Hair Removal treatment is one of the preferable cosmetic procedures. During laser hair removal, a laser beam passes through the skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which prevents future hair growth. It is most effective for people who have dark hair and light skin. Dermatologists remove unwanted body and facial hair safely and more efficiently by using laser treatment. Dermatologists remove unwanted body and facial hair safely and more efficiently by using laser treatment.
If you are not happy or getting impatient of plucking, waxing or shaving to remove unwanted hair, so, laser hair removal is a good option you can consider. You can have better clear and hairless skin that is smooth and so touchable!
Why Laser Hair Removal?
Waxing / Shaving is worse for the skin & is also more time taking. People like to prefer a permanent form of hair removal treatment as compared to the periodical process of shaving, plucking or waxing. Moreover, these traditional or temporary methods of removing hair will not only take a lot of time out of your life but also cause rashes, marks, and ingrown hairs. Laser Hair Removal helps in removing our hair easily without spending hours on these temporary methods. It is a more cost efficient method and above all a permanent solution.
Why Choose Skination
All of us feel tired of waxing, shaving, and bleaching of unwanted hairs. These procedures are to be repeated every month and don’t at all reduce hair growth.
Laser for hair reduction is the quickest, easiest and most advanced hair removal technology. This procedure rewards you with smooth and silky skin that all men and women desire.
At Skination we give the most advanced triple wavelength laser hair reduction treatment in Delhi which is the most superior technology internationally. The triple wavelength laser hair reduction in our centers in Delhi is relatively new in India and is the most effective and efficient pain-free laser hair removal technology.
Irrespective of skin type (light or dark color), body area to be treated or type of hairs (coarse or fine) triple wavelength laser hair reduction gives the best outcome without any harm to the surrounding skin.
We at Skination believe in providing the best technologies when it comes to laser or any other aesthetic procedure, continuing with this motto you will experience the best laser hair removal in Delhi at Skination clinic. The best part of this laser hair reduction is that within a few sessions you will start experiencing thinner lighter hairs with less density and also much-delayed hair growth!
Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line and other areas.
- Precision. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed. Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip treated in less than a minute and large areas such as the back or legs may take up to an hour.
Fast Fact’s about LHR
- Dark coarse hairs and light skin generally yield the best results.
- With triple wavelength technology, fine hairs and dark skin can also be treated safely with the best outcome.
- White hairs do not respond as well to treatment.
- Laser hair removal is not for pregnant women, those with pacemakers or metal screws in the area to be treated.
Some topical medications such as tretinoin preparations may need to be stopped in advance of your treatment
- Bikini area
- Full back
- Upper lip
These are also the most popular areas treated with laser hair reduction
Choosing the right technology that goes best for an individuals skin and hair tyoes, also taking in consideration the area treated it is quite safe. Although there can be transient issues like slight stinging during the procedure and mild redness that can persist for an hour. For the best results and safest outcomes, we advise you to observe the following recommendations.
1. Please ensure that the treated area is well moisturized with frequent applications of a no fragrance topical moisturizer according to your skin type recommended by the dermatologist.
2. Ideally, sunscreen with an SPF of 25 or greater should be used daily.
3. Do not irritate the treated area with harsh chemicals such as acne medications or face scrubs for 1 to 2 days after your treatment.
4. Makeup should best be avoided immediately and for the first 24 hrs after treatment.
5. Use mild non-soap cleanser and water for cleaning the treated area.
IPL stands for intense pulse light, it is light based treatment and not a laser. This light therapy utilizes a range of wavelengths to target the pigment and therefore can easily interfere with the pigment of skin in blood vessels while treating the unwanted hairs. Laser, on the other hand, has fixed the desired wavelength and therefore is always superior even compared with IPL for hair reduction.
Laser hair reduction can be done as a short lunchtime procedure. Small body areas like face or underarm takes as less as 15 mins and full body takes around 2hrs.
The number of sessions depends on the area being treated e.g. the face or upper lip may require more frequent sessions, whereas the underarms or legs may require fewer sessions which are at more spaced out intervals.
Typically 6-8 sessions are required to thin out the hairs and then less frequent sessions may be needed to maintain the results achieved.
Many a time after the first set of sessions patient may not require LHR for months together or even years depending upon the body part addressed.
A female with excessive hair growth in a male pattern like chin, beard area, the neck might have hormonal derangement and should, therefore, be investigated in detail. In such cases also laser hair reduction is the best and safest modality for hair reduction.
Excessive hair growth on different body parts can be addressed with laser hair reduction and the various parameters that make hair look unaesthetic like the thickness, hardness, darkness, and density of hairs- improves.